June 29, 2013

Romp & Play

  Floral Romper (from overseas), Chelsea & Violet Cardigan, F21 Belt, Call It Spring Sandals

I know people have mixed feelings about rompers/playsuits, but I personally love them. A whole outfit in one piece? Yes, please. I bought this romper at a night market in Taiwan a couple years back, and it's still something I wear every summer. It's also one of the few floral prints I have in my closet. Typically, I'm not a fan of floral just because the colors aren't my taste or the print looks too granny, but this print caught my eye.  It has just the right amount of floral without looking outdated, and the colors blend beautifully together. On top of that, I'm in love with the zipper detailing in the front. To balance out the shortness of the romper, I paired it with a sheer, beaded cardigan.




(Thanks to one of my roommates for these photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment