July 01, 2013

ASBenedict

Wooden installation at Canopy
My first eggs benedict (new fan of poached eggs)

My Alternative Spring Break (ASB) group from the past year had a mini-reunion over brunch at Canopy. I can't say I didn't have anything to do with suggesting the restaurant since Canopy has been on my list of places to try. The ambiance was very peaceful with many green motifs, and there didn't seem to be the typical hustle and bustle among the staff during Sunday brunch, which I highly enjoyed. Overall, I had a great time catching up with everyone as I rarely see most of them on campus. Hopefully we'll plan another group outing sometime before the summer ends. As for what I wore, I decided to stick to the basics with chinos, a silk blouse that I stole from my mother's closet long ago, and my (new) Zara sandals (last seen here).



 Charter Club Silk Blouse, J. Crew Scout Chino (last seen here), Zara Sandals (not pictured)

1 comment:

  1. Love your gold watch and how it contrasts with your J. Crew chinos! So simple but so chic!

    x,
    stylehaus.com/blog

    ReplyDelete