June 28, 2013

Sale Sunday

J. Crew Rugby Dress, Zara Sandals (similar), H&M Belt, F21 Sunglasses

My best friend from home visited over the weekend, so I was determined to show all the different facets of Houston (check out what else we did here). We decided to visit the Galleria after brunch at Backstreet Cafe (highly recommended), so I was able to visit the Zara sale. I'd been eyeing a couple pairs of shoes on the website, but most of them were out of my size, so I hoped for better luck in store. Remember this post? Well, I finally found a pair of my own! Marked down from $50 to $30, this pair of low heels has the perfect combination of neutrals. I was extremely lucky to find them (and in the right size) because they were the only pair I saw in the whole store. Additionally, J. Crew was having an extra 25% off sale, so I couldn't help myself but go take a look. At the register, I was surprised with another additional 25% off! It was originally $88, but after all the markdowns, I took it home for $25. I'd say it was a good day to shop. This shift dress caught my attention because it's a thicker material that won't wrinkle or ride up as easily as a thin cotton dress; cinch it with a colorful belt, and it's brunch ready!





 (Photos courtesy of one of my roommates)

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' classy my lady! Didn't know there's a low heel trend coming, gotta stock up :)

    ReplyDelete