June 09, 2013

Something To Look Forward To





Gianni Bini Dress, Kate Landry Crossbody, Fossil Watch, Vince Camuto Bangle, LC Lauren Conrad Platform Heels

I've never been in the habit of having brunch (I actually can't remember the last time I had brunch), but for this week, my friends and I decided on a brunch outing at Benjy's as something we could eagerly anticipate. What better way to explore the city of Houston but through food; you really can't go wrong with trying out new cuisines and enjoying the ambiances of each restaurant. Ambiance has become a much bigger factor for me when choosing restaurants just because many restaurants in Houston do a fantastic job on making their places unique. The restaurant experience has turned into a feast for both my taste buds and eyes!

Here's to the rest of summer and a little something to look forward to each week.

2 comments:

  1. Go to benjy's for happy hour! And I'm sad to be missing out on brunch. :[ -Orivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard Benjy's is good for that, too! Definitely on my list. We wish you were here ): More food adventures when you come back!

      Delete