June 10, 2013

Comfort in the Classroom

 

  
   H&M Top, Gap Khakis, Vince Camuto Sandals

I tend to wear pants or jeans during the weekdays just because I'm in class for four hours a day, and the rooms are too cold to handle (I am extremely sensitive to cooler temperatures, unfortunately). It's always a struggle finding pants and jeans that fit me properly since the lengths are usually too long or the ankle areas are too loose. When I found these skinny mini skimmer khakis from Gap, I knew I hit the jackpot and was willing to pay a bit extra for them since I knew they would be a versatile staple. The khakis end slightly below my ankle and have a relaxed but fitted silhouette. I cuffed them today for a more casual look and wore a pair of black sandals for comfort. For work attire or something dressier, I'd pair them with a white blouse, blazer, and nude flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment