June 19, 2013

Golden






F21 Knit Sweater, F21 Shorts, Thrifted Belt, Charming Charlie Headband, Fossil Watch, Naturalizer Penny Loafers

Any time I want to keep an outfit from looking too casual, I just add some gold details. The easiest way to do this is through accessorizing. Gold automatically infuses luxury into a look, and whether it's real or fake, no one will know! I wear my watch every day not only because it's so useful but also because it gives whatever I'm wearing that day an extra touch. As a student, it's not always comfortable wearing fashion forward items just because I'm always walking around campus with a backpack or dealing with different climates indoors and outdoors. In result, I tend to keep what I'm wearing as simple as possible but accessorize with metallic accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment