June 12, 2013

Neon Nautical



Ann Taylor Blazer, J. Crew Tee (similar & on sale!), Gap Shorts (similar), F21 Sunglasses

I decided to brave the cold (classroom) today and wear shorts. To balance that out, I made sure to layer on more durable elements on top. The tee is actually a thicker material, and the blazer ($10 Goodwill find) added another layer of warmth. I'm sure most people thought I was crazy for wearing a black blazer on such a sunny and humid day, but as long as I can make it through class, I'll do whatever it takes. The sunglasses I wore today resemble the iconic Ray-Ban Wayfarers; Wayfarers don't frame my face properly (or please my wallet), so I was thrilled when I saw a budget-friendly substitute at Forever 21 that had a more flattering fit. In my book, $6 is better than $150+ any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment