June 24, 2013

Retro Classic



J. Crew Pocket Tee, Levi's 550, Gap Belt

When I'm having the closet-full-of-clothes-but-nothing-to-wear dilemma, I reach for the infallible pieces: a classic white tee and high-waisted jean shorts. I don't think the combination of a simple white t-shirt and jeans will ever go out of style. If only white shirts didn't deteriorate so fast and stain easily or else I'd be wearing them on the daily. Personally, I don't like form fitting t-shirts because I want to feel comfortable and unrestricted when wearing a t-shirt. Since classic fit t-shirts aren't usually sold in the women's section, I ventured to the men's. As for my jean shorts, I simply picked up an $8 pair of Levi's at Goodwill and chopped the legs off! Such a simple but rewarding DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment