July 17, 2013

Floral Flow



Romper (from overseas; similar), F21 Sweater

My aunt bought this romper for me as a souvenir/gift when I visited Taiwan a couple of years ago (where I also got this romper). It's funny that the only two rompers I own are both from Taiwan, and they're still some of my favorite pieces in my closet. I'm honestly surprised they've lasted so long through all the extensive wear  I've put them through. I decided to change it up this time and wear the bottom of the romper as shorts by knotting a sweater on top. As soon as I walked outside this morning, I was immediately thankful for wearing a sweater as the weather was slightly chilly due to the rain. In retrospect, I guess I was channeling the Zara flowing shorts (here and here) I saw while online shopping (can you tell I've been kind of obsessed?).

11 comments:

  1. Your outfit look awesome (: and you're so pretty and sun-kissed like! xx Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog (: I have follow you on bloglovin, do follow back. xx thank you!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shorts are so pretty! love them!

    It would mean the world to me if you & your followers could check out my blog!
    Follow my blog on bloglovin if you like? We can also follow each other!
    It would be awesome! Let me know!

    Kisses, Fer <3

    www.styleambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty outfit! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    Check my transparent bag collection and shop online on evvou.tictail.com

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment in my blog! I'm following you via Bloglovin #4 and then I'm waiting for you too!

    Evi xoxo

    Check my transparent bag collection and shop online on evvou.tictail.com

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!
    I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other
    (gfc, bloglovi, ..)!
    It would be great!!

    kelpasdairy.blogspot.nl

    xxx & much ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that flowing, athletic-looking shorts are taking their turn in the spotlight. So comfy and chic!

    Lily on Fillmore

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit and your style!!

    I hope you'll check out my blog too :)
    xoxo Jackie
    http://www.somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete