August 06, 2013

Kaleidoscope Colors



Chevron Dress (similar here & here), LC Lauren Conrad Platform Heels, Ray-Ban Aviators

It's been long past due for a new post. I'll admit it; since summer school ended and taking a short vacation home, I've become a bit too accustomed to not taking advantage of the free time I have now. That will definitely change by the end of this week as I have to head back to school for freshmen orientation training. I can't believe the summer break is coming to an end; I'm definitely going to miss it.

Today is definitely one of those stereotypical hot and humid Houston summer days. All I wanted was to throw on a breezy, stress-free dress, and then I remembered this dress that one of my friends had nonchalantly gifted me simply because she didn't wear it anymore (I needed a dress to wear that evening anyways). It originally had a high-low hemline, but I realized the length just did not flatter my petite body, so I took a pair of scissors and chopped the bottom off! I'm loving the colors and boho take of the trendy chevron pattern, and I can already picture it as a swimsuit cover-up or something I'd wear out to lunch with a friend.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous :D I am loving that geometric print!
    I wish it were warm in this part of the world

    ReplyDelete