February 13, 2014

On the Town

(Second floor of Hearsay Gastro Lounge )
(Dining area of Mockingbird Bistro )
(Delightful s'mores platter + wine at 13 Celsius)

When I said I hoped to become Yelp! Elite by the end of this semester, I wasn't joking. I've gone out and explored Houston exponentially within the last month compared to my whole time in college. Feel free to follow my adventures here if you're from the Houston area and love to eat!

My main criterion when exploring restaurants and eateries is whether it's a good deal or not. As much as I like fine dining, I definitely cannot afford to feast like a queen weekly, so the next best thing to fine dining is happy hour at reputable restaurants. I won't lie; I've definitely been on a happy hour binge the last couple of weeks. When school gets you down, blow off some steam at happy hour. It's somehow working out for me so far.

2 comments:

  1. I love the decor! Anything with brick and metal is so elegant.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. These places looks amazing, the decor is so right up my alley!
    Simona
    ON/OFF DUTY STYLE

    ReplyDelete