February 17, 2014

A Series of Glasses

 (an adorable bottle of moscato c/o of a dear friend)
 (Galentine's celebration toast)
 (perfectly petite collins glasses at Mongoose vs. Cobra)

This past weekend was absolutely delightful. I had a completely packed week of school before I could unwind at our second annual Galentine's Day celebration. Last year we went out to a restaurant to celebrate, so this year we decided to make it more low-key. We planned to have a pizza + wine tasting at our apartment and invited a great group of ladies to celebrate with us. The dress code was to wear something that makes you feel confident, and it ended up working out pretty well. It was the best ending to a long week.

I realize the more I go out and explore restaurants and bars, the more I pay attention to the glassware they use. It's gotten to the point where I'm making a mental checklist in my head of all the assorted glassware I want for my future home (I'm planning way into the future here). Hopefully solo cups will be a thing of the past by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment