January 13, 2014

Belated Cheers

(I'm on the left; excuse my best friend)

I have slacked on blogging.

That's actually such an understatement since I literally dropped off Blogger after October. Last semester was the toughest one I've had in terms of workload (still can't believe I survived taking 20 credit hours, worked, and participated in extra-curriculars), and it's finally over. Thank goodness.

2013 was definitely a year of many firsts. I finally turned twenty-one for one, and not a day goes by where I'm not thankful! I also feel incredibly older. I think this feeling is partially influenced by the fact that I have lived a whole semester off campus and the fact that I can get into bars now... It's hitting me more than ever that life is moving fast, and I basically have one more year in school until undergrad is completely over. Pharmacy school applications are actually on my to-do list now when they were just a distant worry a year ago. It's crazy.

Keeping all of this in mind, my long-term resolution for 2014 is to take advantage of opportunities and just make the most of each situation. I need to stop telling myself "no" and just go for it. Other goals include becoming Yelp! Elite by summer and having a successful Alternative Spring Break trip in the Florida Everglades this March.

I also received a new camera from my wonderful friends, but, unfortunately, it currently has a slight defect and doesn't work. Hopefully, we'll get it solved soon, and I can return to documenting life through images.

Well, here's to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment