October 14, 2013

The Big Easy

(exploring the streets of the French Quarter)
 (the interior of the beautiful St. Louis Cathedral)
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Muscle Tee, Zara Silk Shorts, Banana Republic Chambray Shirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel, Call It Spring Sandals
(outside the cathedral with the ladies)
 (dinner with a view)
(the neon lights of Bourbon St.)

With a four-day weekend, a few of my friends and I decided to road trip to New Orleans for a change of scenery. This wasn't the first time I visited the land of jazz and blues, but it was the first time I stayed there overnight. We spent the day appreciating the architecture and culture and had a fantastic time experiencing the night life. It was a short trip (we only stayed one night), but I think we made the most of it. I'm sure it won't be my last time there.

3 comments:

  1. My partner and I were just talking about how much we would like to see New Orleans, we have heard great things. Glad I found this post.

    K

    Sweet Apple Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so much fun! The lights, architecture,culture. I would love to visit New Orleans, maybe I would meet my next vampire boyfriend, he he :)

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to visit NOLA - and your pics are gorgeous!

    thoseghosts

    ReplyDelete